- April 04: Optional review session on April 7 from 3 to 4 in SS 1071; the session will be repeated from 4 to 5 too.
- April 02: I hold my office hours on April 3 from 1:30 to 3:30 due to another event.
- April 01: Projects live demo on Tue, April 4, 11:30-1:30 and 1:30-3:30 in Atrium.
- March 15: Assignment 2 Office Hours:
March 17 4:10-5:50 BA3201 March 20 4:10-5:50 BA3289 March 21 4:10-5:50 BA3201 March 22 4:10-5:50 BA3289 March 23 5:10-6:50 BA3201
- March 10: Peer Instruction is now available. Find it in the menu on the left.
- March 07: Grades for Lab2-Lab7, A1, and Phase0-Phase2 are available in CDF.
- Feb 28: Phase 3 & A2 spec/repo are already available. A2 requires individual work.
- Feb 17: Final exam is scheduled on April 13, 7-10
- Feb 15: Phase 2 is extended to Feb 24, 10:00pm. Teams submitting it on Feb 17 receive bonus points.
- Feb 06: Exra office hours for Assignment 1: Wed Feb 8, 3:00-5:00 in BA3289.
- Feb 05: Phase 2 spec/repo is available in your project repo.
- Feb 01: Grades for Lab2, Lab3, and Phase0 are available in CDF.
- Jan 27: A1 spec/repo is now available. requires individual work
- Jan 15: Guest lecturere on Project Management this Mon 10-11 and 6-7: Q/A sessions in BA7172 at 1-2 and 4-5.
- Jan 14: If you have not received the Project Specification, please (re)complete Survey 1. Instructions are in lec01_1p.pdf below.
- Jan 07: Welcome to CSC309, Spring 2017! Lectures and labs start from Jan 09. Meanwhile, please make sure to read the information sheet, on the left.
|The following table will be updated regularly with more details.
Students are encouraged to complete the lecture notes by their own, during the lectures and/or shortly after.